About Me

My photo
Pig Slut looking to take as many loads as my arse can take, all load taken - come on guys who ever you are unload

Friday 15 October 2010

Shaved Cum Dump Whore

Well just got in for a large gathering of guys where I and one other were the only bottoms at the party, it was hard to say how many tops were in attendance but I counted 10 guys unloading in me, and I'm not sure how many other unloaded in the other bottom.

I was asked to bottom for a group but they had a rather strange request, well not that strange as I have done it before, they wanted me to shave my ass all over so they could see all the cum and spit on my arse and so that the dried cum and spit did not clog or Matt my hairs up whilst being fucked, I will post the pics of before and after later.

I arrived and was forced onto a bench while they all inspected my arse, the other bottom, Paul was already there and was being rammed hard with a Jeff stryker dildo as to open up his ass, having had my ass inspected I was tied to the bench and a hood placed over my head, my arms where then handcuffed to the bench and my ass was smeared with shaving foam, I could hear the clicks of camera's and I knew they were taping it (I have emailed the host for a copy, hopefully I can post it at a later date), I felt one of the guys start to shave my hole and the rest of my ass all the way to my legs, after that I was rubbed down and felt something inserted into my ass, and a cold feeling deep inside me, I knew straight away, I had been lubed, and lubed deep, I was in for a hard long session.

the hood was lifted up to my nose and I had a cock thrust into my mouth, fuck it was hard and man was it big, which pleased me no end, I deep throated my anon guy while I felt a finger slip up my hole then another, before long I could feel a few fingers followed by a cock, it was not the biggest of cock's but it opened me up and made my cock hard, and start to drip plenty of pre-cum.

I could feel his cock getting deeper inside me, although as I said it was not the biggest of cocks, but I was enjoying it no the less, faster and faster he got until I felt him shudder and thrust shooting his creamy load inside me, pulling out he splashed the rest over my back and ass , as quickly as he had pulled out another was inserted, this was much bigger and if I'm honest hurt no end, all he wanted to do was thrust, not much rhythm to it and he came ever so quick, if I did not know best he was new at all this and came far too quickly, again I felt a third and then a Fourth enter me, one by one taking me deep and breeding my hole the eight guy knew just what to do, he seemed to fuck me for ages and boy was he a great fuck taking his cock out and then placing in me deeper every time, I felt him shoot all over my back, damm I do wish he had cum in me, would have been great to feel his cum inside me while he shuddered, the last guy to enter me was the host I could tell as I have had him in me before and he has a habit of sticking his finger inside while fucking, he does this to make sure all the cum inside is churned up, he creamed all over my hole and then, got down on his knee's and began felching all the cum from around and inside my hole, boy did this make me feel good.

after he had finished with me, I felt the handcuffs and leg ties come off my legs, and then finally the hood, I could see the other bottom Paul lay on the bed flaked out I asked the host what had happened and he told me he had passed out while being fucked , I asked if he was OK and the host said he was fine, I saw Paul move and he looked at me and said what a fucking night - your right there I replied.

I got dressed still dripping with cum, and Paul asked me if I wanted some of the cum out of his ass, being the cum whore I am, I got on my knee's and licked his ass taking what cum he could give me, it tasted nice and warm still and ever so sweet, I left after that and agreed to come back next month when I'm told there will be a few new guys who have a few fetishes, looking forward to that I must say - Hold that thought till next time



2 comments:

  1. Fuck me Mate would love to deposit a load inside you whens the next party i am in York if thats anywhere near you

    ReplyDelete
  2. anytime you want a load hit me up email rawbreeder123@tiscali.co.uk

    ReplyDelete