About Me

My photo
Pig Slut looking to take as many loads as my arse can take, all load taken - come on guys who ever you are unload

Monday 18 October 2010

Load me Good Neighbour

Well an eventful weekend again, had two guys over Saturday night and Bottomed for a new guy last night

He recently moved into my street and from day one, I knew he was gay, we passed and gave the usual "Hello's" over the last few months but this afternoon was different, I walked down to the shop earlier and he was in there, as I was coming out he was behind me and said, you live a few doors down from me, being polite and fancying the fuck out of him, I replied "yes I do , by the way my names Johann", "pleased to meet you" he replied, "my names Tom".

We walked out of the shop together and walked back, my house is before his and I bid him a polite goodbye and said feel free to pop in anytime, "i might just do that"he said

about an hour later my door bell rang, and it was him, I opened up and invited him in, offering him a coffee we sat down and discussed why he had moved here, turns out, He had split from his wife as he thought he was gay, and moved over here to get away from the problems her family were giving him, I think he only told me as he knew I was guy as my copies of Gay Times and Attitude were out.

I told him, he would have no trouble pulling guys as he was a good looking fella, to which he blushed and thanked me, I then asked if he wanted to seethe rest of my house, and proceeded to show him round making sure the last room I showed him was the bedroom.

He commented on how nice my house was and said "I'm sure your bed gets lots of action, I have seen a few guys come and go since I moved in ", I said I don't go short and that maybe he should join in one day, it was make or break time, would he say yes maybe one day, No he never did, He replied "I'm more of a one to one guy", "that suits me fine" I said, "feel free to call over for some action"- now I was pushing it with him, "I will" he replied - Hooked him, I thought to myself

I sat on my bed and said " so what do you like to do", " I love to fuck guys and make them suck me dry, how about you", "I'm a total slut in the bedroom I said pretty much anything goes, although I love to be fucked and feel a guy Cum deep inside me", His cock was getting hard and I could see he was a big fella in those Jeans of his so I said, "Why you want me to show you" "yes" he said

He took his Jeans off and I pealed his Calvin's down licking his cock as I took them off his Cock stood to attention and was so solid, and Cut, I licked the rim of his head and slowly placed my mouth around the head of his cock moving down the shaft until I had him all in my mouth, he moaned with excitement, and his head began to pre-cum , I licked it and placed my mouth back over his cock working him, while he thrust his cock down my throat.

he placed his hand down my pants and began to wank my cock slowly at first but faster as I moved up and down his shaft more, "let me fuck you" he moaned, I turned over and placed my pants down my ankles, do you have a condom he said, "what" I said, Have you anything I can put on to fuck you, "NO, Just fuck me" I said, and passed him the lube while I took some poppers, "I'm not sure" he said, "its fine just do it, be a shame to waste all that cum now", he lubed my ass and slowly placed the head of his cock on my hole, he moved gently and before no time, he was inside me, I backed up on his cock forcing it deep inside me, and moving up and down on him, he moaned and began a faster rhythm, rocking backwards and forwards till his cock was hitting every spot I felt him tense up and then he came in me, what the fuck I thought to myself, he shuddered and fell on top of me,"give me a minute and I will do it again" he said, he lay there for a few seconds and began fucking me again, his cock was still hard and I could feel it getting harder, he came again as fast as he stared and this went on until he came four times, I could feel his cum leaking out of my ass  and he withdrew slowly, we lay on the bed for a while chatting before he cleaned himself off and got dressed, I pulled up my trunks and got dressed, we went down had another coffee and he left, he said he would be round again soon for another session.

After he left I went upstairs to have a play around with some toys now I was still in the mood, and I took my trunks of, Fuck Me, the cum poured out of my ass, boy can that man cum, I can not wait for my next session, you know me I love cum inside me, and he has enough for two men.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you. I love taking loads deep inside me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to get my ex back after I followed the instructions at www.saveabreakup.com I totally recommend this site, saveabreakup.com helped me a lot, all I can say is big THANKS!!! I'm so happy now...

    ReplyDelete