About Me

My photo
Pig Slut looking to take as many loads as my arse can take, all load taken - come on guys who ever you are unload

Thursday 28 October 2010

Neighbour Cum's Back

As you will know my new Neighbour Tom called round last week and we had a session, he called me yesterday and asked if I was busy last night, "course Not " I replied, so we arranged for him to call over

Tom arrived just after 8pm and said how much he enjoyed his last visit, i could see he was leaning towards another session, so I said, "me too, lets do it again", "OK" he replied

I undid Toms bottoms on his Jeans and took his semi erect cock out of his Boxers, placing my mouth over the head of his cock I began to lick it, tasting his pre-cum as I licked away, I moved slowly around the head of his cock, pushing his foreskin down at the same time, and taking his thick fat head in my mouth.

His moans of pleasure increased the further down his cock I went, moving up and down I began sucking his cock as he took the rest of his clothes off and inserted his hands down the back of my pants and put his index finger inside my hole moving it slowly giving me pleasure

he said " i guess your still out of Condom's, and smiled", "of course" i said, "well I guess I will just have to fuck you bareback again", that's it I thought finally got the message.

he made me bend over and I felt his tongue enter my hole rimmimg me and lubing up my hole with his spit, he worked that hole of mine with his tongue for what seemed hours, but boy was I enjoying it, I could feel he had moved closer and the head of his cock was pushing against my wet hole, his fat head pushing in I felt him deep inside me, the speed at which he placed it in was amazing and so was the pain, he began to push deeper inside me, making my cock rock solid and already wet with pre-cum.

Tom, fucked my hole for ages which is just how I like it, I could feel him getting close and I pushed my ass down even deeper on his cock, just as he was about to cum he whispered in my eye, "hope this makes it in your blog", fuck me he saw my entry, it took me by surprise, but the thought of him knowing was better, he shot his load and said " I ain't coming out of you till every last drop of my seed is deep inside", I clenched my butt cheeks and he shuddered draining his cock, as he pulled out, I turned round and made sure I took every last drop cleaning the rest of his cum of his cock and sucking him dry.

Tom then got dressed and said, same time next week, with a twinkle in his eye, "OK" I said and he left

so Tom, in answer to your question, yes its made it onto my blog, Hope you enjoyed yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment