About Me

My photo
Pig Slut looking to take as many loads as my arse can take, all load taken - come on guys who ever you are unload

Thursday 7 October 2010

Ex Deposits for Old Time

Well I don't make a habit of having sex with my ex, but a load is a load and he fucks like a rabbit

He called me last night to say he was in town and was wanting to know if I was up for a meet - his idea of a meet is just coffee sadly, as I was at a loose end I said sure, and asked him over to mine, I already had in mind that I wanted a good fuck and I was gonna get it.

He came over and we started to chat about old times, when my phone went and it was a mate who was trying to get a bottom to take on a few tops for the weekend, I said I was free and asked who was going and what the score was, I could see that my Ex was getting turned on so I continued to discuss the weekend meet, when I had finished on the phone I explained to my Ex what I was talking about and he said that he had got all wet and horny at the thought of me being a little piggy at the weekend, saying that while we were together he always liked the way I was able to keep going during sex and take him over and over again.

Having heard this I said I had not changed and that I could really do with a good fuck and load if he was up for it, He jumped at the chance straight away - as I knew he would.

We went upstairs ( he has always preferred sex in bed ) and undressed, I got on my knee's and took him in my mouth, while his 8incs began to grow, licking his balls I heard him moan and ask if I still had my collection of toys, " of course I have don't be silly it's me your talking to " I replied

"good, get them out I'm gonna use some on you", my cock grew rock hard at the thought and he proceeded to search though them for his toy of choice, a large Butt Plug, I was still sucking his cock and I felt his fingers lube my arse ever so gently, I was expecting a few fingers more, when suddenly there was a force of pain in my arse and he thrust the plug into me, the pain was so intense, but at the same time I really started to get turned on.

He stood up and turned me round and proceeded to take the plug out and force it back in a few times, my hole was now beginning to open up ready for the next thing he wanted, I felt more lube and more pain, chugging on my poppers the pain turned into pleasure and my ass began to relax and open up, i could tell he was wanking at the same time when I felt something large enter my hole, I turned round to see it was his fist, Fuck me the pleasure was like nothing before, more lube and his fist was right inside me, he moved closer and I felt his cock enter me as well, man he never did this when we were together, I asked where did you learn that, you were always reserved when we were together about fisting etc, "shut the fuck up" he barked "your gonna take my fist and my load and then I'm gonna plug your ass", Fuck my cock was pre-cumming like never before, I could feel him getting deeper with his fist and I knew he was about to Blow his load inside me, and at that point he did,I felt his fist pull out fast and the Butt Plug go in as he slowly pulled his cock out, I was now plugged, he grabbed me and forced me down on his cock, saying clean it pig, I did so removing every drop of cum.

"right I'm going now, you are not going to remove that plug until I call you when I get back to my hotel", he said, I was only too pleased to take his order, I lay on the bed my cock still hard dripping with cum, waiting for him to call I knew it would be about 25 Min's before he called but I hoped he would be late back, I lay there and drifted off to sleep, I awoke about 0700 this morning and he still had not called, I text ed him and he replied He never called as I was a pig and pig's deserve as much cum in them and taking out the plug would have only meant it would have come out, hes back in town next month and wants to meet up - who am I to say NO !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment